Sunday, June 2, 2013

Tool 2:Building Community in the Online Environment

Today I visited many great teaching blogs and learned many new things. I think that being involved in PLCs are a great way to connect with other teachers and to gain new ideas. Tho blog i found most interesting was the one titled Learning and Laptops, but the post i gained the most from were about helping struggling boys in the upper grades. It gave advice for ways to encourage those students who have low reading skills, which affects them in every subject. 

I dont mind sharing my thoughts publicly, but I grew up using social networking and blogging. I don't think sharing your success and challenges online is any different than sharing with your team, you are just speaking to a larger audience. 

A blog I plan to visit in the future for more ideas is:
http://a2ndgradeadventure.blogspot.com/2011/07/couple-of-ideas-to-share.html

It is a blog about everything for second grade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment