Sunday, June 2, 2013

Tool 3: Online Video and Image Resources

The online video resource i have found most helpful is YouTube. YouTube has a variety of videos to use in the classroom and it is very easy to use.

Here are two videos I found that I could use in my classroom:



I did not learn anything new about Copyright and Fair Use because I took multiple educational technology courses in college and we studied Copyright and Fair Use.

I already have a DropBox account and I use it every day in my classroom and at home. I use it for lesson planning, creating assignments, and to store other files. I think students could easily use this instead of a flash drive because they can never lose their DropBox account like they can a flash drive. Students could also use this to collaborate with other students on assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment