Sunday, June 2, 2013

Tool 7: Online Digital Projects

The Project could be ongoing throughout the year and it could go between my two different classes. I teach Math and Science to two different groups of kids and I could have them talk to each other using WallWisher or TodaysMeet. One idea I had was to have the students communicate with each other after we do experiments in class and discuss their findings and conclusions. I would implement this at the beginning of the year as I am talking about the Scientific Method and how we do lab write-ups in fifth grade.

1 comment:

  1. Be thinking too about how you might be able to engage other classrooms around the US or world in data collection with your 2nd graders. I know you teach birds in 2nd grade. Could you find some other classrooms and ask them to record the birds they see over a specific time period? Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete